Create Useful Maps
Google maps with markers events when click on them...
Easy Installation and Configuration
Add a few lines of source in your pages and show your maps with simple HTML and XML data...
Tabs, Accordions, Modal Windows or Divs
Show your info with a different way to your visitors...
Weather Maps (version 1.2)
Live weather info for multiple cities/locations on your map!
Step by Step Instructions
Complete documentations with many demos for create your maps easy and fast!
Google Maps Events (version 1.2)
"Google Maps Events" is a nice way for show locations info when click on map's markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the informations in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 25 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Easy Installation and Configuration
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location's info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Show Weather Maps with forecast (new in v1.2, read features below)
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div's height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS
- Free support forever
- Extra tool for find the coordinates by address
Weather Features (v. 1.2)
Google Maps Limits:
- Weather icons as markers on the map
- Current weather and up to 5 days forecast weather
- Celcius or Fahrenheit units
- Clouds layer on map
- Show the weather location's info in accordion
- Easy Installation and configuration
- Requirements for Weather Maps: PHP v5+, allow_fopen_url = ON, simpleXml libraries
Geocoding allow up to 2500 queries per day / per website.
Directions allow up to 8 waypoints (cities/locations) per map.
26th March 2012:
Added Weather Maps (with accordion)
Scrollable accordions when height is over the max-height of accordion area.
You can purchase the "Google Maps Events" for 10$ only at Codecanyon.net (click here)
"Google Maps Events" by WebAT.gr